Friday, November 22, 2013

For all of my photography friends and party back drop ideas: Cheap Photoshoot Backdrop: Via Martha Stewart. Claims this entire photo costs less than $10. And I believe it! Rolls are 19" wide and 9 feet tall, only $1.05 per roll and come in 34 colors!

For all of my photography friends and party back drop ideas: Cheap Photoshoot Backdrop: Via Martha Stewart. Claims this entire photo costs less than $10. And I believe it! Rolls are 19" wide and 9 feet tall, only $1.05 per roll and come in 34 colors!
For all of my photography friends and party back drop ideas: Cheap Photoshoot Backdrop: Via Martha Stewart. Claims this entire photo costs less than $10. And I believe it! Rolls are 19" wide and 9 feet tall, only $1.05 per roll and come in 34 colors!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment