Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I did this with Autumn so glad I did! 1st Birthday (This is MY sweet one year old baby boy!!! Picture by kuflik photography in Glendale, AZ :) by celina.net @Christy Polek Polek Polek Fuhrer for Austin's first bday photo shoot on Sunday!

awesome newborn shot
awesome newborn shot
Click here to download
I did this with Autumn so glad I did! 1st Birthday (This is MY sweet one year old baby boy!!! Picture by kuflik photography in Glendale, AZ :) by celina.net @Christy Polek Polek Polek Fuhrer for Austin's first bday photo shoot on Sunday!
I did this with Autumn so glad I did! 1st Birthday (This is MY sweet one year old baby boy!!! Picture by kuflik photography in Glendale, AZ :) by celina.net @Christy Polek Polek Polek Fuhrer for Austin's first bday photo shoot on Sunday!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment